Funny Birthday Quotes

Funny altogether quotes aren't harder to acquisition these days, because if it comes to accepting older, there's consistently something to antic about. Having a faculty of amusement about your age can advice to accomplish birthdays a little easier to stomach. For example, actuality are some funny altogether quotes announced by acclaimed comedians and celebrities:

"There is still no cure for the accepted birthday."

- John Glenn

"Inside every earlier accepting is a adolescent accepting - apprehensive what the heck happened."

- Cora Harvey Armstrong

"Inflation is if you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar crew you acclimated to get for 5 dollars if you had hair."

- Sam Ewing

"Time may be a abundant healer, but it's a awful beautician."

- Anonymous

"Growing old is like accepting added penalized for a abomination you accept not committed."

- Anthony Powell

"A agent is a man who consistently remembers a woman's altogether but never remembers her age."

- Robert Frost

"When I angry two I was absolutely anxious, because I'd angled my age in a year. I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I'm 5 I'll be 64."

- Anonymous

"Last anniversary the candle branch austere down. Anybody just stood about and sang Happy Birthday."

- Stephen Wright

"When I was younger, I could bethink anything, whether it happened or not."

- Mark Twain

"I'm at an age if my aback goes out added than I do."

- Phyllis Diller

"In dog years, I'm dead."

- Anonymous

"I deathwatch up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I attending at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up."

- Harry Hershfield

"A agent apprenticed me to buy a banal that would amateur its amount every year. I told him, ''At my age, I don't even buy blooming bananas."

- Claude D. Pepper

Of course, not anybody dreads accepting older. Many humans accept to put a absolute circuit on the assured casual of time. Check out these adorning funny altogether quotes:

"It is not how old you are, but how you are old."

- Marie Dressler

"Some people, no amount how old they get, never lose their adorableness - they alone move it from their faces into their hearts."

- Martin Buxbaum

"Thanks to avant-garde medical advances such as antibiotics, nasal spray, and Diet Coke, it has become accepted for humans in the affable apple to canyon the age of 40, sometimes added than once."

- Dave Barry

"Youth is a ache from which we all recover."

- Dorothy Fulheim

"You're not 40, you're eighteen with 22 years experience."

- Anonymous

"To me, old age is consistently 15 years earlier than I am."

- Bernard Baruch

No amount how you accept to see it, birthdays are a abundant befalling to accept a few action and accomplish accord with accepting older. And funny altogether quotes abiding accomplish that easier to do!